Monday, January 12, 2009

It's been a long while..

It's been along while.. Since I experience d flood in Kuching, my hometown.. As far as i'm concern, there was almost none and really rare 2 hear that Kuching was being flooded by water.. Yes, it's weird but true.. I never experience flood during the day when i grew up in Kuching..









But the flash flood that occur today was really a shock.. Kuching was being flood until waist level.. Some places even can't allow transportation 2 pass.. Especially Bau area.. Pity my fren Mor.. whose house being flood and can't even charge his handphone and was force 2 use his sister's handphone 2 text me.. Hope his house is fine by now..


Hearing d news, I call home immediately.. Wonder if my house n families were affected.. But luckily and thankfully there were not affected.. Maybe because d location of my house is more 2wards inland.. and the area is kinda hill area.. and there's not any single river nearby..







Maybe it's a sign from God for repentence.. He had shows so many signs to us.. This is to show how he loves us.. He doesn't want 2 punish his creation 2 heavily..














Satok area in kuching was flooded.. It was an area full of offices and shops lot.. If that place being flooded.. I guess lots of people will have 2 closed their shops for few days before resume their business.. pity them.. Satok used 2 be a Sunday market.. A place where all the cheap food can be found.. Comparable 2 pasar malam in KL.. More hotter than that.. and far2 more happening.. yay..






I wonder how did they manage 2 move all their belongings.. It must be quite hard n difficult..

I woke up diz monday thinking dat it was a sunday still.. But when i receive a txt from yp my colleague.. stated that we will have a post mortem session regarding our result with our supervisor Dr WSW.. I realiize it was a Monday morning.. ehhehe..

So I was waken up by YP's txt and thinking that I was late for church service.. ahhaa.. 2 occupied with church..

So, as I walking towards Med 1, my beloved ward.. I put down my bag and my coat.. and head towards Level 4 2 d paeds department 2 meet my beloved Dr WSW my paeds supervisor.. I was lost and donoe where 2 go.. and suddenly heard some noises coming form a corner..

There are my colleague waiting anxiously 2 meet Dr WSW and still wondering what is he goin 2 say.. Is he goin 2 scold us?? Is he goin 2 praise us for the result.. No one know..

My colleague waited for me before approaching Dr WSW.. So, it started with my colleague.. Ad.xx.. Then came me next in line, when i enter.. He greeted me with a big smile.. Of cos his cute dimple were so obvious.. That's whats make him special.. HHmmmpphh..

Though he's always mad at us during our period of paeds posting under him. But he's really a great teacher. His passion for teaching is really great. Really hard 2 find a great teacher like him. I guess he was juz pretending 2 be cool, but truly deep inside his quite a warmth person.

Maybe he's juz need 2 find a suitable person 2 click with.. I was blank when i enter his room, and expecting he would tell my my results regarding my weakness and d neccessities 2 improve. But he said he doesn't have the result with him.

And his word of advice is juz, paeds maedicine cannot be treated like adult medicine. It has it's own art of clinical examination. Lastly, he wish me good luck in my future..

Thanks Dr WSW.
Cheers;
(DoRc eViL)
p/s; the above pics was courtesy of a fren of mine, whose facing flood at his home.. Thx Zul..

No comments:

Post a Comment