Sunday, January 11, 2009

HaPPy aS KiDs..

It was Sunday service as usual in church today.. However, what make the service interesting 2day is.. There's one british family their children for baptism today.. There was total 5 children who in d same age.. From the McKeith's family i think.. Becos their name all ended with McKeith..








I wonder, why did d whole family baptize their children today.. Are they new in KL.?? hhmmpphh.. after d service end, i approach one of them.. The mother of a child i tink.. and ask about their baptism..
The mother gladly says that, this is their first time visit Malaysia.. 2 commemorate this, they wanted 2 baptize their children in KL..

Wow, that's quiet nice of them.. After the service, I saw their children.. Playing at the church's courtyard.. Running freely, playing by the green grass n the big trees..


How enjoyable, if I could run and play like that.. Being kids is really much2 fun.. Less 2 worries..




Really miss my less worries, care free, and less tension life as a kid..

I wish I could turn back time.. :p
Cheers;
(DoRc eViL)




No comments:

Post a Comment