Sunday, January 11, 2009

ThE DaY I DecIdEd oN mY HoBBy..


ahahha.. It mUst be a joke.. But today i finally decide on wat my hobby really is.. Yup, according 2 my dictionary, hobby is define as an act or activity that one does to fill one's leisure time.

Well, i've tried several type of hobby before.. But it turns up everytink goes 2 waste.. Like stamp collections, coins collections, red packets collections but notink turn up quite promising..








As I was strolling down KL after d church service.. I saw there's quite lots of beautiful near n around d merdeka square..

Without further due, i took out my cam.. My handphone actually cum my cam.. Cos i like multipurpose things.. Hate 2 carry lots of tinks sumtime..

Snapping all the sceneries that is within my view.. The result turns up quite interesting... and 2 my amaze quite comparable with those taken using hi-tech digital camera.. n d one that being publish in dailies..








Then after, i think about why not make photography as my hobby.. Of cos not a profesional level.. But taking pic and keeping them is really pleasuring 4 me..

Sometime you can even view them 2 cheer up ur mood..








So, as we (me & my cousin) was strolling down 2 pasar seni for our regular post-church breakfast.. I snapped some sceneries, especially of the merdeka sq, the SAS building, the bukit aman police headquarters, masjid jamek, d selangor royal club..etc..

Finally, i've found some tink 2 do as my hobby.. N don let my time goes 2 waste.. Especially a travelling freak like me.. Really need a handy cam in hand.. Who knows i might witness the most historic event and i'm d only person witnessing it..








Here are some of my masterpiece attached 4 viewing. Do comments for future improvement..
Cheers;
(DoRc eViL)

No comments:

Post a Comment